Sunday, October 7, 2007

hey its just marisa

well i am marisa DUH!!! i have lots of friends(lexie, cedes, bre, audriana,katie, preston levi and lots more)i have one awesome boyfriend name brenden(A.K.A luke). i couldnt ask for better friends or a better boyfriend.i am obsesed with Fall Out Boy, Panci! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance. dont call me a name and excpect me to walk away. dont think just becuase i like black and my boyfriend is a sk8r that i am emo or goth, i perfer punk! yea i do have really good grades but i dont like being called a nerd becuase i am ONLY lexies nerd! i dont like it when people mess with my friends. yes i will kick your butt if u are being a jerk to my friends and if u mess with my sister or brother you are going to wish u hadent!!!! yea i do hang with guys but that doesnt mean i am cheating on luke or that i am lesbo it means that i have friends and arent shy around guys. if u have something to say, say it to my face. if u can say it around other people why cant u say it to me? i have had 2 faced friend so if u are then u might as well walk out of my life right now! i live off quotes that describe me. my life is all about vitemin water, starbuck, music, skullz and friends. i am very sensative and dont like to be alone. i do sometimes cry myself to sleep. i am not emo but i am emotional. i love to play soccer and basketball! i am not a gurly girl or prep and hate it when u call me that. i do eat i just dont like to eat in the morning[dont ask why cuz i dont have an answer] so plz dont ask if i am anerexic or on crack becuz if u were a true friend u would know i dont do that kind of crap! i dont eat meat unless i am forced to. i dont like animal fights and think that u shouldnt be alive if u are going to kill animals. if u dont like me i dont care becuz u dont mean anything to me......and if i dont mean anything to u then u dont mean anything to me!!! i dont like sterio types but i will label u. i hate cheese but love macaroni and cheese...... i dont like to be labeled so dont label me....k call me risa if u are my best friend but marisa if i just met u... i can get really hyper even if i didnt eat any sugar. i can be mad and have no idea why....hahahaha... i will start laughing at something that was said or done last week.....and lol i make really wierd faces just to make u laugh...i love to hang out at the movies mall or bowling alley.....so talk to me!

9 comments:

*~Kennedy~* said...

you didn't include me in your list of friends :(

*~Kennedy~* said...

lol jk! but why?

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Lol does it really matter?

*~Kennedy~* said...

yes!!

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

why?

*~Kennedy~* said...

cuz it just does, wouldn't you feel left out if she didn't put you on her list of friends when during school she calls you one of her best friends????

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

not really

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

everone does it sometimes

i know that she still thinks of me as a best friend

Unknown said...

Ur blog is so short!! I'm taylor. the one u met at the party!!! I'm bff's with Kennedy!!